Prescott Partial Hospitalization Program
Alcohol & Drug Rehab in Arizona
At Holdfast Recovery, we offer a partial hospitalization program (PHP) for those struggling with alcohol use disorder and drug abuse. Our PHP is a partial-residential program in which you do not sleep at the facility but, instead, commute from home to the center each day for treatment. Participants are required to attend treatment a minimum of five days each week.
The goal of our PHP is to provide individuals with much-needed support and structure while allowing them to maintain healthy, outside relationships.
What Is a Partial Hospitalization Program?
A partial hospitalization program (PHP) is a slightly more intensive treatment option than an intensive outpatient program (IOP). At Holdfast Recovery, for example, our PHP involves a minimum of five days of treatment per week, whereas our IOP only requires participants to attend treatments three days per week. With a PHP, you spend more time at the facility, receiving treatment and attending individual and group therapy sessions. However, you still live at home and return each day to sleep at your own house.
What Can a PHP Treat?
A partial hospitalization program can be used to treat a variety of needs, including mental health disorders and trauma, substance abuse, and addiction.
At Holdfast Recovery, our PHP has proven an effective treatment method for those struggling with the following addictions:
The first step in any treatment plan is a personalized assessment. If necessary, we can recommend an inpatient program where individuals can safely detox under monitored, 24-hour supervision. This may be necessary if an individual is at risk of suffering severe or possibly dangerous withdrawal symptoms.
Who Can a Partial Hospitalization Program Help?
A PHP is an ideal option for those who have acknowledged that they need help and who require a somewhat higher level of support and structure.
Our Prescott partial hospitalization program is designed for individuals who are:
- Struggling to function in their day-to-day lives
- Coping with cooccurring mental health issues
- Experiencing difficulties at work or school
- Seeking dual diagnosis treatment
- Supported by a strong network of loved ones
- Ready and willing to participate in treatment
- Medically stable
There is a common misconception that one has to hit “rock bottom” before they are ready or able to recover. This is not true. It is possible to seek help and achieve both short- and long-term sobriety at any time. If you believe that you may need professional help, we encourage you to reach out to our team to learn more about our various treatment programs.
Let Us Handle the Details While You Focus on Healing
At Holdfast Recovery, we understand the challenges you face, we have been there before. Our team understands addiction firsthand, which is why we are ready to handle all of the details so that you can simply focus on your recovery.
Our experienced and compassionate staff is available to discuss your questions and concerns at any time. We remain consistently available to both our clients and their family members and are happy to discuss your situation with you today.
Because addiction affects each individual uniquely, we tailor our treatment programs to fit the specific needs of each individual. That being said, most participants in our PHP will take part in various programs and activities designed to promote a healthy lifestyle and allow for long-term recovery.
Our partial hospitalization program typically entails:
- Therapy: Both individual and group therapy are key components of a successful recovery. Therapy allows you the opportunity to get to the root of your substance use disorder and gain insights and healing for underlying trauma. Your therapist will be able to help you understand your past and current behaviors, as well as navigate strategies to cope with the stresses of everyday life. You’ll learn how to replace negative thoughts, feelings, and behaviors with positive ones, increasing the likelihood that you will be able to maintain long-term sobriety.
- Physical Activity: While not a cure, physical activity provides a number of key benefits for those recovering from alcohol and drug use disorders and addictions. Exercising releases endorphins, improving overall mood and reducing anxiety. Exercise also improves cognitive functioning by increasing blood flow, helping you make better decisions more easily. Physical activity can also improve self-esteem and one’s sense of self-worth dramatically, both of which have been connected with successful addiction recovery.
- Christian-Based Activities: In addition to therapy, group sessions, and recreational physical activities, you will be given the opportunity to take part in a number of faith-based activities within the local Christian community. As a Christian rehab, we have partnered with pastors and churches in the area to allow our clients a chance to reconnect with their spirituality and anchor their recovery in Christ. Christian-based activities include weekly attendance at church, men’s groups, and Bible studies.
During your time in our PHP, you will spend busy days attending therapy and participating in physical, outdoor recreation. In the evenings, you will attend faith-based activities and 12-step fellowships designed to strengthen your spiritual connection to God.
The final step of our three-phase partial hospitalization program in Prescott is aftercare. Aftercare is a critical component of alcohol and drug addiction recovery, as it provides you with the tools and support you need for ongoing success.
You’ll have much-needed structure and accountability as you move forward in your sobriety and begin to implement what you have learned into your daily life.